Tebrix Safety Home s.r.o. with registered office at 1.máje 863/11, 460 07 Liberec, ID No. 05007186 registered with the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, section C, insert 37406, uses the cookies used here for the purpose of measuring site traffic, ad targeting and customize your website views.
Cookies for tracking site traffic and customizing website views are processed based on legitimate company interest. Ads targeting cookies are processed based on your consent.
Data obtained by the operator may be made available to other processors, in particular to Google, Facebook, List.cz, and Zendesk service providers.
The collected cookies are processed in particular through Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, Facebook Ireland Limited, and Seznam.cz a.s.
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- ask us for information about how we process your personal data,
- request an explanation for us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to these data with us and update or repair these data,
- to require us to delete these personal data - the company will delete the deletion unless it is inconsistent with the applicable laws and legitimate interests of the company,
- If you have any doubts about compliance with our personal data processing requirements, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Cookies by Tebrix Safety Home s.r.o. on their website collects them divided as follows:
- conversion and tracking, which allow us to analyze the performance of various sales channels,
- analytical tools that help us improve the quality of our site,
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site,
- remarketing that we use to personalize the content of ads and their correct targeting.
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called "third-party cookies"). However, you can never identify yourself.
You can set up cookies using your internet browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default. You can completely disable cookies using your web browser settings or allow only certain cookies to be used
Purpose - to obtain statistical information
Exit - according to the browser settings, or to removal
Purpose - identification within Google's advertising network, retargeting
Expiration - 540 days
Purpose - identifying within Facebook's advertising network, retargeting
Expiration - 180 days